-
December 16th, 2002, 11:31 AM
#1
Inactive Member
and why????
I've been trying to watch a Christmas flick... every few days... like I used to..before I fell in love with Blazey...and had to be here with her 24/7... [img]smile.gif[/img]
so...whatcha like?
-
December 16th, 2002, 11:52 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Do I have to only have one? *L* I love the old version, black and white version of Miracle on 34th St...and I love the old movie Christmas in Connecticut...with Barbara Stanwyk...both of them must sees for me at Christmas time...always been movie traditions in my family...but I gotta tell ya, my all time favorite is animated...The Year Without A Santa Claus...I watch that and I'm a kid again....Snow Miser and Heat Miser...crack me up every time... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
December 16th, 2002, 02:37 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
hahaha...i love..of course..we all know this one..THE GRINCH!..who stole christmas..and not the jim carrey one..the real one.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
and chloebaybee..i lurve you too..date nite tonite..ohhhhh yeah!
-
December 16th, 2002, 06:03 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Well...
There's "A Wonderful Life" - I always wanted to live in Bedford Falls *L*
And there's "A Muppet Christmas Carol"...
And then there's "Santa Claus conquers the Martians" - a movie so bad, it's WONDERFUL..and perfect to watch with a lil Christmas al-kee-haul *G* [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 16th, 2002, 07:06 PM
#5
Inactive Member
i gotta few of em that i like...
The Grinch for starters....LOVE that one
A Christmas Story for another..."you'll shoot your eye out you'll shoot your eye out!" *L*
A Charlie Brown Christmas for the third
And of course a Muppet Christmas Carol is one of my fav's too.
-
December 17th, 2002, 04:11 AM
#6
Inactive Member
chevy chase..........christmas vacation
a christmas story
mickeys xmas carol...
-
December 17th, 2002, 08:39 AM
#7
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#f7f7f7"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ^GOD^:
chevy chase..........christmas vacation
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hell yea, Christmas won't come without these lines:
"Clark, maybe everyone should just go home, before things get any worse."
"How can things get any worse? If you haven't noticed Helen, we're at the threshold of hell!"
Something like that [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 17th, 2002, 08:41 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Oh, and the lines:
"'Tis the season to be merry."
"Well, that's my name."
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 17th, 2002, 11:33 AM
#9
Inactive Member
OMG
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEAH
i love the griswolds.....
-
December 17th, 2002, 11:38 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
i think i have the lamest answer.... [img]redface.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks